香港遊艇 - The Wonderland
Check with consultants
Water activity facilities (Freefall Extreme，Splashmat，Floating Bar (Malibu)，Standup paddle board，Double Canoe). Newly renovated in 2019, multiple water activities for free, professional coach for water skiing, incomparable to other cruise trips. Catering pre-reserve available, please check with our consultants.
Price Description :
AUG to OCT 2021
● Mon to Fri - 42 persons or below HK$ [Check with consultants]
● Sun, Sat & Special Holiday - 42 persons or below HK$ [Check with consultants]
● Child charges - Children under age 3 will not be charged. (Maximum 4)
● Optional Service - Pet (HK$300 Each)
Yacht Information :
Size - 66 ft
Rent Hours - 8 Hours
Earliest Boarding Time - 09:00
Latest Alighting Time - 19:00
Max Guests - 42
Language - Cantonese , English, Mandarin
Amenities & Service :
Free - Air-conditioner, Fridge, Indoor Sound System, Karaoke, DVD player, Kitchen, Basic kitchen utensils, Washroom, Showering area, Microwave oven, Dice cup, Mahjong, Induction stove, Television, Changing room, Hair dryer, Wine glasses, Bar table, Cooling Box (Ice included), Electric kettle, Socket x 18, Ice Bucket, Poker, life jacket x 45, Oven, Wireless microphone, Bluetooth Sound System & DJ Scratch
Additional items, please check with our consultant for extra fees and more details.
Water Activities /items :
● Speedboat Package (Wakeboard & banana boat)
● 5m Water Trampoline
● Freefall Extreme
● Floating Bar
● Water seesaw
● SUP Board
RemarksPiers and Route :
On board & Alighting :
(Tsim Sha Tsui) Kowloon Public Pier (No. 2,3,4 Ladder) | Causeway Bay Typhoon Shelter Landing No. 7 | Central Pier (No. 10) | Central Pier (No. 9) | Kwun Tong Public Pier | North Point Public Pier | Shau Kei Wan Typhoon Shelter Landing No. 2
B1 - Clear Water Bay Exploration | B3 - Tung Lung Chau Excursion Trip | B2 - Big Wave Bay / Shek O Water Sports Trip | D2 - To Lamma Island / Cheung Chau Leisure Tour | B4 - Southern District Bay Boat Tour | C7 - Hong Kong Island to Sai Kung Tour | D1 - Southern District | C1 - Victoria Harbour to Lamma/Cheung Chau
A5 - Silverstrand Beach Tour (+HK$3,500) | A1 - Sai Kung Tai Long Wan Nature Tour (+HK$4,500) | A6 - Long Ke Wan Beach Tour (+HK$4,500) | A4 - Pak Lap Wan Junk Trip (+HK$4,500)
Please contact us for the pricing of other cabin categories.
"According to the latest social-distancing rules relaxation on 27 April 2021, six types of venues including (chartered pleasure vessels) will be permitted to reopen. Customers have to follow the latest epidemic prevention measures and maximum number of guest should be reduced to half of the upper limit of the venue. Otherwise, customers need to bear the associated legal risks."
"No refund for all confirmed booking. If the service fails to deliver due to the anti-epidemic policy by the government, reservation can only be rescheduled according to the guidelines issued by ship owner / Incruising and no refund will be provided.".
Booking Terms and Conditions - Please check with Cruise Consultants
- *All prices are quoted in Hong Kong dollars, based on per person in double occupancy unless stated otherwise. All prices do not include NCF/port charge, government taxes and onboard gratuities unless specified. Please ask our Cruise Consultant for details. If you are booking a package with flights/hotel/transfers/tour, airport taxes & fuel surcharge and local government taxes are additional, and will be advised by your Cruise Consultant. All prices & itineraries are current at time of publishing & subject to change without prior notice. 0.15% TIC Levy on total package price will be stamped on the receipts for all cruise products. Purchase of Personal Travel Insurance is highly recommended. Please check the validity of Travel Documents and Visa Entry Requirement. Terms and Conditions apply. In the event of any disputes, Incruising Travel Asia Ltd. reserves the right of final arbitration/decisions.