City cruiser, best choice for sailing party, junk boat party, suitable for various parties. Maximum capacity : 21 guests. Hop aboard and drop off at city district pier. Catering pre-reserve available, please check with our consultants.
Price Description :
JUL to OCT 2020
● Mon to Fri - 21 persons or below HK$ [Check with consultants]
● Sun, Sat & Special Holiday - 21 persons or below HK$ [Check with consultants]
● Child charges - Price of the child under age 3 is the same as adult.
● Optional Service - Pet (HK$300 Each)
Yacht Information :
Size - 68 ft
Rent Hours - 8 Hours
Earliest Boarding Time - 09:00
Latest Alighting Time - 18:00
Max Guests - 21
Language - Cantonese , English, Mandarin
Amenities & Service :
Free - Cooling Box (Ice included), Air-conditioner, Karaoke, Poker, Indoor Sound System, Microwave oven, Bedroom, Sunbathing Terrace, Changing room, Showering area, Washroom, Television, Mahjong, Wine glasses & life jacket
✘ No BBQ
✘ Cannot throw cake
✘ No dancing
✘ Cooking is not allowed
✘ Large audio systems are not allowed
Additional items, please check with our consultant for extra fees and more details.
Water Activities :
● Floating noodles, Floating Mattress & Speedboat Package (Wakeboard & banana boat)
Drink Package Upgrade :
● Alcoholic Drink Package
● Luxury Alcoholic Package
RemarksPiers and Route :
On board & Alighting :
(Tsim Sha Tsui) Kowloon Public Pier (No. 2,3,4 Ladder) | Causeway Bay Typhoon Shelter Landing No. 7 | Central Pier (No. 10) | Central Pier (No. 9) | Kwun Tong Public Pier | North Point Public Pier | Shau Kei Wan Typhoon Shelter Landing No. 2
B1 - Clear Water Bay Exploration | C3 - Mui Wo / Peng Chau Island Travel Trip | FT2 - 南區往南區海灣 - 赤柱除外 | FT - 維港往南區海灣 | D3 - Southern District to Po Toi Island Tour | D2 - To Lamma Island / Cheung Chau Leisure Tour | D1 - Southern District | C7 - Hong Kong Island to Sai Kung Tour | C5 - City Center to Po Toi Island Tour | C4 - Ching Ma Bridge & Disneyland Tour | C1 - Victoria Harbour to Lamma/Cheung Chau | B4 - Southern District Bay Boat Tour | B3 - Tung Lung Chau Excursion Trip | B2 - Big Wave Bay / Shek O Water Sports Trip
A4 - Pak Lap Wan Junk Trip (+HK$1,000) | A3 - Sai Kung Tai Tau Chau Water Sports Tour (+HK$1,000) | A2 - Nam Fung Chau Leisure Junk Tour (+HK$1,000) | C6 - Tai O Hong Kong–Zhuhai–Macau Bridge Tour (+HK$1,500) | A6 - Long Ke Wan Beach Tour (+HK$2,000) | A1 - Sai Kung Tai Long Wan Nature Tour (+HK$2,500)
Please contact us for the pricing of other cabin categories.
"According to the latest social-distancing rules relaxation on 27 April 2021, six types of venues including (chartered pleasure vessels) will be permitted to reopen. Customers have to follow the latest epidemic prevention measures and maximum number of guest should be reduced to half of the upper limit of the venue. Otherwise, customers need to bear the associated legal risks."
"No refund for all confirmed booking. If the service fails to deliver due to the anti-epidemic policy by the government, reservation can only be rescheduled according to the guidelines issued by ship owner / Incruising and no refund will be provided.".
Booking Terms and Conditions - Please check with Cruise Consultants
- *All prices are quoted in Hong Kong dollars, based on per person in double occupancy unless stated otherwise. All prices do not include NCF/port charge, government taxes and onboard gratuities unless specified. Please ask our Cruise Consultant for details. If you are booking a package with flights/hotel/transfers/tour, airport taxes & fuel surcharge and local government taxes are additional, and will be advised by your Cruise Consultant. All prices & itineraries are current at time of publishing & subject to change without prior notice. 0.15% TIC Levy on total package price will be stamped on the receipts for all cruise products. Purchase of Personal Travel Insurance is highly recommended. Please check the validity of Travel Documents and Visa Entry Requirement. Terms and Conditions apply. In the event of any disputes, Incruising Travel Asia Ltd. reserves the right of final arbitration/decisions.