Check with consultants
- [Dining] Complimentary tea, coffee during meals
- [Dining] Onboard Meals in Complimentary Dining Venues
- [Dining] Open Seating Dining
- [Entertainment] Entertainment onboard (i.e. shows, live music)
- [Activities] Onboard lectures, activities & nightly entertainment
- [Suite Exclusive] Butler Service
- [Suite Exclusive] Exclusive Access to Palace Suite Area and Dining
- [Suite Exclusive] Palace Suite' Amenities: Free Wifi/Free Specialty Dining etc
Remarks01OCT2023 + 03MAR2023 - *Port Order is Miyakojima & Naha
Please contact us for the pricing of other cabin categories.
Prices above exclude
- NCF: HKD 1,000 per person
- Onboard Gratuities:
HKD 750 (BSS - ISS) HKD 1,000 (DPV-DPS) per person to be payable onboard
Remarks3rd & 4th passengers
- ISS - BSS 50% of 1st person fare
- DPS - DPV 75% of 1st person fare
- ISS - BSS 200% of the cabin fare
- DPV - DPP 150% of the cabin fare
T&C apply. Subject to availability.
- Okinawa Launch Promo 20% off for departure 01 Oct 2023 to 28Apr 2024. Prices reflected promotion.
Booking period from 21Aug to 29Sep, 2023.
Low Season 20% off on 1st & 2nd Pax OSS to DDS
Holiday Season 20% off on 1st & 2nd Pax ISS to DDS
- *All prices are quoted in Hong Kong dollars, based on per person in double occupancy unless stated otherwise. All prices do not include NCF/port charge, government taxes and onboard gratuities unless specified. Please ask our Cruise Consultant for details. If you are booking a package with flights/hotel/transfers/tour, airport taxes & fuel surcharge and local government taxes are additional, and will be advised by your Cruise Consultant. All prices & itineraries are current at time of publishing & subject to change without prior notice. 0.15% TIC Levy imposed by Travel Industry Authority on the invoiced total sum shall be incurred by guests and Incruising will collect this levy at the time of booking. The 0.15% TIC levy on total package price will be stamped on the receipts for all cruise products. Purchase of Personal Travel Insurance is highly recommended. Please check the validity of Travel Documents and Visa Entry Requirement. Terms and Conditions apply. In the event of any disputes, Incruising Travel Asia Ltd. reserves the right of final arbitration/decisions.