Check with consultants
- [Miscellaneous] 0.15％ TIC Levy Protection
- [Miscellaneous] All Local Taxes
- [Accommodations] Cruise Accommodation and Meals
- [Amenities] Complimentary bicycles and helmets, and Nordic walking sticks
- [Amenities] Complimentary Wi-Fi access on board
- [Dining] complimentary unlimited wine, beer and soft drinks during lunch and dinner
- [Activities] Distinctive onboard programs, such as lectures, theme dinners, music performances and afternoon/evening piano music
- [Activities] Complimentary maps
RemarksDay 1 : Board the ship in Amsterdam for your Christmas Markets on the Rhine cruise.
Day 2 : Scenic cruising out of Amsterdam.
Day 3 : Cologne Walking Tour, Cathedral Visit and Christmas Markets OR Kölsch beer tasting OR Cologne bike tour.
Day 4 : Castles along the Rhine scenic cruising. Wine Tasting and Christmas Markets OR Gondola Ride and Christmas Market OR Vineyards Hike OR Guided Bike Tour of the Rheingau and Christmas Markets. Siegfried’s Mechanical Music Museum OR Rüdesheimer coffee.
Day 5 : Heidelberg Tour and Christmas Markets OR Medieval Speyer and Christmas Markets OR Heidelberg Philosopher’s Path Hike and Christmas Markets OR Ladenburg Bike Tour.
Day 6 : “The Gem of the Alsace” tour and Christmas Market OR Strasbourg bike tour.
Day 7 : Riquewihr Excursion and Christmas Markets OR Freiburg Excursion and Christmas Markets OR Breisach Wine Country Bike Tour.
Day 8 : Disembark the ship and bid farewell to Basel as you prepare for your return flight home.
Please contact us for the pricing of other cabin categories.
Prices above exclude
- NCF: HKD 1,638 per person
- Onboard Gratuities:
TO BE PAYABLE ONBOARD
- *All prices are quoted in Hong Kong dollars, based on per person in double occupancy unless stated otherwise. All prices do not include NCF/port charge, government taxes and onboard gratuities unless specified. Please ask our Cruise Consultant for details. If you are booking a package with flights/hotel/transfers/tour, airport taxes & fuel surcharge and local government taxes are additional, and will be advised by your Cruise Consultant. All prices & itineraries are current at time of publishing & subject to change without prior notice. 0.15% TIC Levy on total package price will be stamped on the receipts for all cruise products. Purchase of Personal Travel Insurance is highly recommended. Please check the validity of Travel Documents and Visa Entry Requirement. Terms and Conditions apply. In the event of any disputes, Incruising Travel Asia Ltd. reserves the right of final arbitration/decisions.