Check with consultants
- [Amenities] Complimentary bicycles and helmets, and Nordic walking sticks
- [Dining] complimentary unlimited wine, beer and soft drinks during lunch and dinner
- [Activities] Distinctive onboard programs, such as lectures, theme dinners, music performances and afternoon/evening piano music
- [Miscellaneous] All Local Taxes
- [Dining] Onboard Meals
- [Amenities] Complimentary maps
- [Amenities] Complimentary Wi-Fi access on board
- [Activities] Complimentary Selected Shore Excursions
RemarksDay 1 - Embarkation.
Day 2 - Excursions : Walking tour / Visit Silk Village and local school.
Day 3 - Excursions : Cruise to Phnom Penh / Buddhist Blessing Ceremony / Oxcart ride / Tuk tuk orientation tour.
Day 4 - Excursions : Killing Fields and Genocide Museum / Central Market / Royal Palace and National Museum.
Day 5 - Excursions : Border crossing from Cambodia to Vietnam.
Day 6 - Excursions : Trishaw ride to craftsmen’s workshops / Local village.
Day 7 - Excursions : Local boat ride to Sa Dec / Visit local market / Xeo Quyt excursion / Visit local workshops and historic Kiet Old House.
Day 8 - Disembarkation.
Please contact us for the pricing of other cabin categories.
Prices above exclude
- NCF: HKD 1,676 per person
- Onboard Gratuities:
TO BE PAYABLE ONBOARD
Important: Dates, prices & itineraries are subject to change.
Intra-Asia Air (Hanoi - Siem Reap)Additional USD 380 per person including taxes and fuel surcharges.
Single Supplement for Cruise Category C, B, A and Suite 50% of twin price; Luxury Suite 100% of twin price.
Single Supplement for Land - A single supplement charge will be applied to pre- and post-cruise hotel extensions. Please call for pricing details.
Bedding: Please call for details.
Visa: A visa is required for travel to Vietnam and Cambodia. Passengers with a cruise and land itinerary must obtain a multiple entry visa for Vietnam (as there are two different points of entry into the country) and a single entry visa for Cambodia. Please consult with your Consulate for more information.
Siem Reap Embarkation Day: Transfer from Siem Reap to the ship via motor coach to Kampong Cham, a small village on the Mekong River.
Ho Chi Minh City Disembarkation Day: Disembark the ship at My Tho Port and transfer via motor coach to Ho Chi Minh City.
Phnom Penh: No bare shoulders or shorts for ladies during the Royal Palace visit.
- *All prices are quoted in Hong Kong dollars, based on per person in double occupancy unless stated otherwise. All prices do not include NCF/port charge, government taxes and onboard gratuities unless specified. Please ask our Cruise Consultant for details. If you are booking a package with flights/hotel/transfers/tour, airport taxes & fuel surcharge and local government taxes are additional, and will be advised by your Cruise Consultant. All prices & itineraries are current at time of publishing & subject to change without prior notice. 0.15% TIC Levy imposed by Travel Industry Authority on the invoiced total sum shall be incurred by guests and Incruising will collect this levy at the time of booking. The 0.15% TIC levy on total package price will be stamped on the receipts for all cruise products. Purchase of Personal Travel Insurance is highly recommended. Please check the validity of Travel Documents and Visa Entry Requirement. Terms and Conditions apply. In the event of any disputes, Incruising Travel Asia Ltd. reserves the right of final arbitration/decisions.